A piece from the ongoing Banshee Collection of Corsets, Stays and Skirts made from antique, vintage and recycled materials inspired by faeries, whimsy and frills.
Style: Over-bust 19th century inspired corset
Size: Extra Small
Measurements of garment (for an ideal your measurements should be 1-3 inches larger than the corset)
- bust: 26 inches / 66 cm
- waist: 23 inches / 58cm
- hips: 35 inches / 89 cm (hips on this style of corset are designed to be dramatically larger, customers measurements do not need to match as much here. historically the hips were padded out which can be done here as well or can just allow the boning to sculpt over the hips.)
- Vintage linen
- Corsetry coutil interlining
- Polyester satin ribbon boning channels
- Cotton twill waist tape
- Vintage needlepoint tapestry centre panel
- 7 metres of synthetic whalebone
- Metal eyelets and laced with double faced satin ribbon
Due to the nature of working with vintage and secondhand materials this piece is a one off and cannot be replicated.