A longline lightweight stay design inspired by the regency era, that still provides support and structure. This style is made to order to your measurements. Please allow 4 - 6 weeks on all made to order items.
- 3 metres of synthetic whalebone
- Jute cording channels to provide lightweight structure and support
- Bust and hip gores typical of the regency corsetry style
- 2 durable 100% cotton canvas inner layers
- Soft 100% cotton lining
- Metal eyelets and laced with double faced satin ribbon
- Your choice of fashion external fabric
- Your choice of any additional ruffles, lace or appliqué
Measurements needed: Bust, Waist, Hips, Shoulder to Waist, Waist to Hips, Underbust and distance from the fullest part of your bust to your underbust (for the cups). Please enter your measurements in inches or cm and not just size (eg, small, large) to ensure the stays fit you correctly. click here to view more information on measurements.
Can't see the fabric swatches very well? Click here to view them in larger scale.
Made with reference to an Atelier Sylphe pattern of extant stays from the early 1800s