A piece from the ongoing Banshee Collection of Corsets, Stays and Skirts made from antique, vintage and recycled materials inspired by faeries, whimsy and frills.
Style: Antoinette Stays, back laced 18th century Georgian stays with a modern twist.
Two available, one ready to ship size Extra Small and one made to order to your measurements. If selecting custom size please enter your bust, waist and hip measurements in the 'add a note to your order' box at checkout. A different colour base layer (under the tablecloth) can be chosen as well.
Size: Extra Small/Small
Measurements of garment (for an ideal your measurements should be 1-3 inches larger than the stays)
- bust: 29 inches / 73cm
- waist: 23 inches / 58 cm
- Repurposed antique Edwardian era tablecloth featuring embroidered panels and crochet lace
- Interlining of vintage nylon taffeta
- Durable 100% canvas inner layer
- Recycled vintage soft cotton lining
- 6 metres of synthetic whalebone including a horizontal channel to ensure the stays always hold their shape.
- Metal eyelets and laced with double faced satin ribbon
There is a large quantity of this antique tablecloth left - please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or Direct message me on instagram @annaowalsh if you are interested in a garment made from this material to your measurements.